Welcoming international students
The Ensa-v has three types of enrollment for international students :
1. BA and MA enrollment ('formal education')
International students must follow the enrollment procedure described in the
of international students.
2. Enrollment within the framework of the Erasmus/Socrates exchange program
or other convention.
The school welcomes international students selected by their university for
a semester or an entire year. Students must inquire at the international relations
office of their school who will forward the names of those candidates selected
for the Ensa-v. The school welcomes these students in 3rd, 4th and 5th years.
The application form must be returned before the 15th
During the first term, all international students at the Ensa-v are given
3. Enrollment other than through an exchange program (free-movers)
These students are only exceptionally admitted. Candidates must send the Ensa-v
a dossier before the 15th of April containing:
- a cover letter,
- a statement of grades and the syllabus of the university of origin,
- a letter of recommendation from one of the professors.